We're honoring Earth Month by hosting our first Ambassador Community Clean Up of 2021!
This month, points are awarded for picking up trash around your community: parks, trails, beaches, or anywhere you see discarded trash littering our planet.
How it Works
1. Clean up some trashPlease use caution, wear appropriate protective gear (gloves, masks, etc) & respect social distancing rules.
2. Document your haulWeigh / estimate your trash collection and snap a photo to share with us
3. Submit the Work ReportSubmit a Work Report on the Happy Earth website
4. Share your experience!Upload a photo to Instagram or Facebook and tag us
But that's not all.
We’ll be tracking, adding, and recording each of your submissions this month. The top three Clean Up Leaders will be featured and updated weekly on our website!
The winners at the end of the month will receive Happy Earth gift cards:
In order to compete, clean up trash! There are a couple of requirements for your trash haul to count:
1. Take a photo of the area you cleaned up
2. Take a photo of your trash
3. Weigh your trash
4. Submit your clean up through the Ambassador Work Report.