Our customers' privacy and protection of their personal information is very important to us. We respect the trust inherent in any customer-supplier relationship, and we will never abuse the information you provide us. See below for our policy that outlines exactly how your information is used.
For any questions or concerns regarding your privacy, use of this site, or our use of information, please contact us at email@example.com.
Information we collect and how we use it
- By signing up for our newsletters, you supply us with your email address for updates, promotions, marketing purposes, etc. This information is shared with a third party to implement our email newsletters. It is not shared with any other intention than to send emails to those who opt in to our newsletters. If you wish to be removed from our email lists, you can unsubscribe directly from any email you receive, or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with "Unsubscribe" as the subject.
- We collect de-identified information regarding browsing habits through Google Analytics to improve your experience, optimize our marketing, and better understand our customer base.
- Information provided in order to purchase merchandise is used for the sole purpose of processing and shipping your order. This information (excluding credit card information) may be shared with third parties for order fulfillment.
- We may also use your information to communicate with you about purchases, respond to customer service inquiries and requests for information, and to maintain and improve our site and the products we offer.
- Cookies may be used and stored by your browser locally to enhance your use of this site, including items stored in your cart. Cookies do not store any personal information like your name or credit card information.
Links to other sites
We may provide links to other sites, which may have their own privacy policies. We are not responsible for interactions with, behaviors of, or actions taken by these sites.
Regarding the privacy of children
We do not specifically advertise to children under 13 years of age. We do not knowingly collect information from children under 13.
Updated: March 2018